Friday, November 27, 2009

Buy of the Day: November 2009

Picture of Green Toys Eco-Friendly Recycling Truck

There are lots of "black friday" deals today - including a great deal at JCREW outlets today and at all Gap kids stores on fleece and adorable sleepwear.  My favorite though is Oompa Toys.  Without braving the malls and dealing with obsessed retail moms, you can do what I am doing and get your Santa-on while in your PJs.  Check out their 10% off toys offer today only - expiring at midnight.  My pick?  My son is truck obsessed and this recycling truck, at $24.99 before sale, satisfies my need to introduce ecological concepts will his need to smash things and yell "VRMMMM."  Not only is the truck made of 100% child-safe recycled plastic, but it has actual sorting slots in the back of the truck so that you child can practice the "paper, plastic, aluminum," dance.  Shop quickly, it will be sold out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment