Friday, December 11, 2009

Buy of the Day: December 2009

Hooded Cardigan
Any babies on your Christmas list this year?  Check out miniboden's 50% off sale today.  The sale started Monday and will continue for a few weeks, but frequent Boden shoppers will tell you sale stock flies fast.  My pics - this Hooded Cardigan for babies is a steal at $32.  The girl's silk party dress is perfect for Holiday parties, birthdays and an evening at the Nutcracker - love it in raspberry!  Want to splurge for you?  The Marylebone coat, adorable in green dots and practical in black and navy, is a 100% wool lined jacket for $165.  As the English say - "Happy Christmas."


1 comment:

  1. I'm kicking myself because the day this sale started, I put about a dozen items in my shopping cart, knowing I'd have to go back later to weed out a few items and only buy what really made sense. (Sometimes I'm too practical for my own good!) I neglected my cart for the rest of the day, and when I went back to purchase some of the items for my girls, I was devastated to find that most of them had sold out. They'd been removed from my cart. I vowed that day never to take a Mini Boden sale for granted!!

    ReplyDelete